More Event Information
Come out and join the festivities on Thursday, May 25 for the Brasfield & Gorrie BBQ Cook-off.
· $12 General Admission: Adults and children 12 and up
Includes entry + entertainment + taste samples from each team
· Free Admission: Children ages 12 and under
Includes entry + a kids area with fun activities + taste samples from each team
· T-shirts left at the event will be available for pick up at our main office for one week after the event. All leftover Boston Butts will be donated to local charities at the conclusion of the event.
7th Avenue South and 30th Street South.
Parking is available in the Brasfield & Gorrie parking deck. Entrance is on 8th Avenue South.
· An additional lot is available on 6th Avenue South between 27th and 28th Street South. The entrance will be on 6th Avenue South. Parking attendants will be on site and shuttles will be provided to and from this lot until 7:30 p.m.
· Streets will be closed on 7th Avenue South between 30th Street South and 32nd Street South.
Event proceeds will go to Aletheia House, Priority Veteran, and The Salvation Army and will be designated toward veteran programming. If you would like to make a monetary donation, checks should be made payable to one of the organization(s) of your choice. Please include “veteran programs” in the “for” section of your check. Consult your tax advisor for any donations to the charitable organization(s). All donation checks should be mailed to the following address:
Brasfield & Gorrie
Attn: BBQ Cook-Off
3021 7th Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35233
Any questions may be directed to BBQCookOff@brasfieldgorrie.com
You don't want to miss out on this event. Get your tickets today!